Terms & Conditions
General Website Terms & Conditions
The term Simply Flues or us or we refers to the owner of the website. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Shop Terms & Conditions
Buyer The person who buys or agrees to buy the goods from the seller. Conditions The terms and conditions of sale as set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the seller Goods The articles which the buyer agrees to buy from the seller Price The price for the goods including the VAT and any carriage, packaging and insurance costs Seller Means Simply Flues Online Ltd of Millers Close, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1SS.
- These conditions shall form the basis of the contract between the seller and the buyer in relation to the sale of goods to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including the buyers standard conditions of purchase or any other conditions which the buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order or confirmation of order or any other document.
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the buyer to purchase goods from the seller pursuant to these conditions.
- Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the buyers acceptance of these conditions.
- These conditions may not be varied except by the written agreement of (a director) the seller.
- These conditions represent the whole of the agreement between the seller and the buyer. They supersede any other conditions previously issued.
- The price shall be (amount) (or) (the price quoted on the sellers confirmation of order).
- The price is inclusive of VAT which is at the rate in force on the date of the sellers invoice.
- All internet sales bought on Simply Flues Online are done through the secure system of Worldpay.
- We do not retain any details of your credit cards.
- Payment can be made by any of the options on our website.
- If payment fails your order will be cancelled.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
The quantity and description of the goods shall be set out in the sellers invoice
Delivery charges can be found on our website Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete your order We make every effort to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. Simply Flues Online Ltd., will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered through unavoidable delay in delivery. Simply Flues Online will inform you of any delay as soon as possible.
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for your goods received. If the packaging does not appear in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery then please sign the parcel as UNCHECKED, failure to do this may affect any warranty claims. For wood and multifuel stoves there will be a delivery charge. Please request this when placing your order.
Do not book your builder/installation engineer until the goods are onsite and checked as we will not compensate4 for your builder/installation engineers time. It is your responsibility to choose a product of appropriate fuel type and dimensions. Solid fuel products must be installed by a qualified Hetas member Gas products must be installed by a gas safe member.
The seller warrants that the goods will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the seller in the confirmation of order. All goods carry a manufacturers warranty.
If you are eligible for a refund we will refund the amount back onto the payment method when you purchased the goods. Refunds can take upto 14 days to process.
Please inform Simply Flues Online in writing that you would like to return items. This must be done within 7 days of receiving the goods. Use either our email@example.com or our address:- Simply Flues Online Ltd, Millers Close, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1SS.
All items must be returned unused and undamaged and in the original manufacturers packaging. These items must be further protected for transit. When we receive the items and they have been checked and processed we will issue the appropriate refund.
PLEASE NOTE – Unwanted items are returned at your own cost.
The following items cannot be refunded:-
- Flexible flue liners (solid fuel or gas). These items are cut to the length ordered.
- Any items specifically ordered in by Simply Flues Online.
- Any items bespoke, customised, e.g. powder coating.
Restocking of Goods
The seller will charge the buyer a restocking charge on returned goods.
The seller has the right to refuse the request for a restock if the goods are damaged.
The restocking charge will be 35% of the goods total.