‘Fire Angel’ carbon monoxide detector, 7 year life carbon monoxide alarm provides an early warning of the presence of CO in your home through alarm and LED display.
The ‘Fire Angel’ is portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home.
Carbon monoxide detector providing early warning of the presence of CO in your home through alarm and triple LED display lights shows power, fault and alarm.
An internal power pack will power the alarm for 7 years in normal operating conditions, so there’s no need to replace any batteries.
A test and reset button makes weekly testing easy.
Automatic self diagnostic check.
Kitemark certified to quality standard BS EN 50291-1: 2010.